The safety of our community and staff is of utmost importance at Buoy Collective. Please read through our guidelines to see what we are doing to ensure a healthy shopping experience.
- All customers must wear a mask prior to entering the store and during the entirety of their stay.
- Clothing drops for sellers will sit for 24 hours prior to sorting, resulting in a 48 hour turnaround time for offers.
- All clothes will go through a sanitation process which includes: washing (washer and dryer), UV light exposure, and heat exposure using a steamer.
- Countertops and POS IPad screens are wiped after each customer.
- We will continue to follow state and county mandated guidelines as we navigate opening.
- Please follow us on IG for up-to-date announcements. Accommodations can be made including but not limited to curbside pick-ups after purchasing.