Selling at Buoy Collective
Are your clothes piling up? Does your closet consist of items that you haven’t worn in a year or more? Maybe you’ve started a new fitness regimen and your clothing just doesn't fit like it used to. Whatever the case may be, Buoy Collective gives your clothes the opportunity for a second life with other fashionable people like yourself.
How to Sell
- Take some time to go through your clothes at home first! We are looking for clean items without holes and stains. The less work we have to do to rejuvenate your items, the better purchase price we will offer. We only have the capacity to review 10 items per seller at a time.
- If you would like to do a digital consultation before stopping by, please send photos of your items to email@example.com. Please include your name.
- Drop your clothes off. When you bring your clothes into our store we will count and fill out a Sell Sheet with your contact info and number of items before you leave to help keep track of everything.
- Assessment. We will assess your items and contact you within 24hrs during normal business hours.
- Payment. After we contact you, please come into the store to review your offer for the clothing that we will buy. We pay you upfront with cash or through CashApp so you don't have to wait for them to sell.
Take the stress out of trying to sell your clothes online and let us connect your clothes with buyers, while offering you the best price for your items.
Ready to Sell? Review this checklist.
- Are all of my items clean?
- Are all of the items free of excessive wear (holes, pilling, discoloration) and stains?
- Out of the remaining pieces, do I have 10 or less items to bring in?